Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Camera Straps

I love new and modern takes on traditional items. My camera is always around, always a part of action. I love having a way to have it with me and make it fun at the same time. I love being able to show my style and thats why I think these are great! They are a replacement to your current strap, not a cover like a lot of them out there. Literally, in just a minute, you can TOTALLY change the look of your camera. These straps fit almost every DSLR available...I am working on an adaptation for the smaller digital cameras out there so be on the look out for those soon. Check them out on ETSY to see the dimensions and a full description. Each strap includes all of the necessary buckles you need. Just take your current one off, attach your new strap and go! Have a color combination you are looking for? Need them to be customized even further? Email me and we'll work together to create something special just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment