Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wrist straps-oh my!

I've been working on a bunch of wrist straps over the last couple of weeks. They are now in the shop and I have about 10 more in the works!! I'm trying to get ready for my maternity break which is coming up in December as we welcome our new baby boy. Please let me know if you are interested in any custom orders in the next couple of weeks. Also, I'm thinking of some November specials. Maybe free shipping for anyone that reads my blog? Maybe free shipping and 20% off for blogging about my straps? What other rewards would you like to see next month? Give me some ideas and I may use yours!!


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0qDF9HPGDUTbONdN5PqTJMXJDby3qhMS5zUXXEmdDVluPaTumrxTNcnOy-GwGu8ENhxpKw-SOJCCKwtzHNhP6JoCbEdSw3bdtCBtqIKJk8IAVTOW5BDkRq_LDhJfqOZ_zjvT08NZ0J7A/s1600/DSC01612.jpg">
Also, the new full strap that I just posted

1 comment: