Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!

Thats right...its time for another give a way with an awesome client!!!!! Amy over at Just Another Manic Monday is hosting the latest give a way and I am very excited! This has been in the works for a while but due to my crazy schedule, we are just now getting a chance to work together.
I've added several NEW straps today to my shop which I am loving. Almost all of them are new fabrics that I have been collecting for a while now to include the Moda fabrics that I talked about a while back! Whats unique about this bunch of straps is they are the only ones being made this round. I only have one of each right now with no ideas of getting more of these Moda fabrics anytime soon. If you see something you like you better grab it now or you may have to wait a while!!!



Jump on over to Amy's page to see what else she's up to. Make sure you click the giveaway tab on her main page or just click HERE and you'll be directed right to it! Good Luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new straps! the moda fabric is awesome. Love the blue & orange one.

    ReplyDelete