Friday, June 4, 2010

GIVE A WAY FRIDAY!!!

Well, its finally here and I am excited about this one! One of my clients contacted me a few weeks ago and wanted to host a give a way of one of my camera straps on her PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG. Christy has been a pleasure to work with and I am honored that she thought about me for such an awesome give a way.
I love good photographers. I admire the passion and commitment that it takes to turn a hobby into a full blown business. The only thing that I love more than a good photographer is a great children's photographer. I am a total sucker for father/daughter moments. I also love how they can take the most everyday items and make them into beautiful objects.
Christy grabbed up this floral inspired strap and would love to give one away to you (in the color of your choice of course!)

All you have to do is jump on over to her site to see how to enter!!!! Good luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jen, So excited about the giveaway! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see who wins and what they pick.

    ReplyDelete