Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow.

250+ comments. Seriously. AND followers?!?!?! You all are AMAZING. I don't know what I was expecting....maybe 30 or 40 comments but already over 250 on day one. All I can say is thank you. You have no idea how inspiring this is for me. I have been creating and sewing for years but only recently put it "out there" into the world. As you can tell, I am a new blogger and if you have checked out my shop, you can tell I am new there too. The support and beautiful comments make me smile and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them!
REMEMBER:
You can come back here and enter the giveaway again. One comment a day until it closes. Just make sure that you comment on the SMS Giveaway post (below) and NOT this one. Also, come back on the 20th to not only congratulate the winner but check out the special offer that I will be running in my shop!! I'm working hard on getting more straps ready to go in different colors and am also working on a lens cover "addition" that you can slide onto your strap. Its a work in progress but will be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment