Friday, May 21, 2010

WINNER!

Congrats 182....

Janna, I am emailing you right now so make sure you claim your prize:) If I can't get a hold of Janna for some reason I'll redo the number generator until we have a winner!

NOW for the shop announcement-
I am still blown away over the response to the camera straps. To thank you for all of the support, I will be offering FREE SHIPPING for anything you purchase in the store through the end of the month! Here's how it works. Go see what you want to grab up but don't complete the purchase. Stop before you go to paypal to finish the transaction. Send me a message that you read this and would love to take advantage of free shipping. I will send you a new paypal invoice with the shipping charge removed! I will honor this on custom orders as well, so if you don't see what you are looking for, send me an email or etsy conversation and we'll create something just for you!!
Thank you again for the amazing comments. I did read each one and they were truly inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations JD, I'm glad business is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete